Hull Number: IRC 42WSK D989
Draft 5' 8"
Displacement 31,500 lbs.
Ballast 11,000 lbs. Lead
Sail Area 1097 Sq. Ft. - Ketch
Westerbeke - HP 70
Fuel capacity: 160 gal
Water capacity: 225 gal
As the original owner and as a full time cruiser, Twilight has been home for over 24 years. I dearly hate to part with her, but I have decided to settle down to a land-based home, for at least a few years. (We'll see how that goes) As such, I am willing to consider a smaller vessel as partial payment in trade toward Twilight. If this interests you, please contact me for details.
Finished by Indian River Custom yachts, Twilight was unsold and sat on the hard due to a high asking price until 1989, when the present owner made an offer that was accepted. She was commissioned and launched in 1989. One owner boat since new.
Starting forward chain locker, followed by gigantic head and shower, with plenty of lockers and storage. Main cabin has two levels; forward to port is a pilot berth with hanging locker lined in cedar. To starboard a raised double captains berth with storage underneath. Bookshelves line both sides with storage both port and starboard. Step up to the dinette to port and galley to starboard; both have a good view through lexan windows.
Passage way to aft cabin to starboard with nav station, fold-up seat and storage. Also access to engine room thorough removable door. The aft cabin has a full size berth or two singles, centerline sink and head to port. Aft head has walkthrough into full sized engine room.
- Shipmate three burner stove with oven.
- Microwave (New in 2011).
- Grunert refrigeration, separate large fridge and freezer with holding plates (New in 2002).
- Re-insulated refrigerator 2011.
- Isotherm 12 volt refrigeration. (New in 2012).
- Double sink with hot/cold pressure water and separate salt-water tap with foot pump.
- Six gallon Allcraft hot water heater.
- 225 gallons of fresh water in three tanks.
- Danforth Constellation compass mounted on Edison pedestal.
- AM/FM/CD Player.
- ICOM IC-718 SSB/Ham with auto tuner and antenna (new in 2002).
- Standard DSC VHF radio with remote cockpit waterproof speaker/microphone (new in 2002).
- 2 CPT wheel steered autopilots.
- Sayes Rig windvane.
- Depth sounder with speed, distance and temperature.
- Raymarine ST60 depth sounder. (New in 2011).
- Furuno GP-31 (New in 2002) GPS with computer interface flush mounted in nav station.
- Magellan NAV 5200D GPS flush mounted in nav station.
- Garmin GPS 48 (New in 2005) with computer interface mounted in cockpit.
- Heart 2000W inverter with 100-amp battery charger (new in 2002).
- 400-amp hour house bank Trojan golf cart batteries and 200 amp hour Trojan golf cart batteries for engine start bank. Banks can be combined (New in 2011).
- 150-amp alternator with smart regulator and 150-amp ammeter in cockpit (new in 2002).
- Victron battery monitor (new in 2011).
- Two separate electrical panels with volt and amp meters.
- Two 50-watt Siemens solar panels (new in 2002).
- Four new 100-watt Sun solar panels (new in 2011).
- Prostar 30 solar regulator (new in 2002).
- 110-volt battery charger (Professional Mariner 60 amps).
- Rule 3000 GPH bilge pump with high water alarm.
- Rule 800 GPH bilge pump with light in cockpit.
- Three 12-volt fans mounted in galley, main salon and aft cabin.
- 16,000 BTU Marine Air conditioner in main salon (new in 2002).
- New standing rigging with Stalocks 2002.
- Mainsail with two deep reefs with jiffy reefing and lazyjacks with sail cover.
- Profurl NC 42 roller furling (new in 2000)
- Hood 130% genoa and Johnson 100% yankee.
- Loose footed staysail with one reef in bag on forestay.
- Storm trysail with separate mast track.
- Mizzen with one reef point, jiffy reefing, lazy jacks with sail cover.
- Fiberglass decks.
- Fiberglass hardtop and dodger with courtesy lights and lexan windows.( New in 2011)
- Four cockpit sheet winches, two self-tailing. (Barient).
- Four winches on mast. (Barient).
- One winch on mizzen. (Barient).
- Two ten-pound propane tanks in custom teak seat at stern with blue Sunbrella cover.
- Outboard motor bracket for 15 hp
- Lofrans Tigres electric anchor windlass with 150-amp breaker.
- 60 lb. CQR main anchor on bow pulpit with 300' 3/8" high-test chain and 100' 3/4" nylon rode.
- 66 lb. Bruce secondary anchor on bow pulpit with 60' 3/8" high-test chain and 300' 3/4" nylon rode.
- Fortress FX-55 with stanchion mount portside stern with 200' chain/rode combination.
- 25 lb. Danforth lunch hook with stanchion mount starboard stern.
- 45 lb. CQR spare anchor stored below.
- Westerbeke 70 HP main engine with 2500 hrs.
- Two switchable Racor 500FG filters with vacuum gauges.
- Electric fuel transfer pump with fuel polishing system.
- Two magnetic Algae-x filters.
- Bronze stuffing box with Goretex dripless packing. (New in 2011).
- Shaftlok (new in 2002).
- Monel drive shaft (new in 2002).
- New cutlass bearing in 2002.
- Assorted spare parts for main engine.
- Extra fresh water pump, raw water pump, impellers, heat exchanger,
- thermostat, glow plugs, fan belts, filters, etc.
- Phasor 6.5 KW generator new in 2002 with 3200 hrs.
- Custom remote panel gauges for generator mounted in salon.
LOCATION: Berthed in Stuart, Fl.
- Horseshoe life preserver.
- Two 25 mm flare pistols with flares.
- One 12 mm flare pistol with flares.
- Two parachute flares.
- Many assorted spare parts.
PRICE: $ 80,000
CONTACT: Bruce Robinson
Back To Boats For Sale
Back To Home Port