1974 Factory Finished
Hull#: WSS 0026 1174 - Document # 932 053
Draft 5' 8"
Displacement 32,000 lbs.
Ballast 11,000 lbs. Lead
Sail Area 961 sq.ft.
Fuel capacity: 190 gal
Water capacity: 90 gal
The interior was finished at the Westsail factory with the traditional head forward and aft cabin design. Forward is the chain locker that is divided into two sections. The vertical Maxwell windlass is mounted here. Immediately aft is a general storage area that is above the 35 gallon holding tank. The Jabsco Macerator and Y valve are located there for offshore pump out of holding tank.
Aft of the sail locker and storage locker is a port side Blake Lavac head and sink with a Whale faucet/shower and Alpenglow dual light fixture. There are 4 storage cabinets located on the port side as well. There is a double berth on the starboard side of the forward cabin. Shower area is centerline.
Immediately aft is the lower salon. To port is a hanging locker with storage above and behind. A single 7' settee with storage underneath is to port. To starboard is a 6'10" settee. There is a flat screen TV mounted above on the starboard bulkhead along with magazine racks. Up two steps is an L-shaped dinette on port. Opposite on starboard is the galley with the galley sinks inboard at passageway. Just aft in the passageway are the navigation station/ work area and the engine room access. Continuing aft through the passageway is the owner's stateroom with a large double berth with overhead fluorescent lighting and a fan for airflow. An enclosed head is forward to port. There are hanging lockers and storage areas forward on starboard.
Standing headroom is 6'1"-6'2"
The galley features a Shipmate propane 3-burner stove and oven, 30 lb. propane tank and solenoid shut-off valve, SeaFrost engine driven cold plate refrigeration and freezer, Shurflo pressure hot and cold water pumps with 2 gallon accumulator tank, Shurflo salt water pump, manual fresh water foot pump, stainless double, deep sinks and faucets. Two Hella turbo fans for airflow.
- Perkins Model 4-236 85 HP
- Borg Warner transmission
- Dual Racor fuel filter system
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 190 gallons in (2) 45 gallon tanks and (1) 100 gallon tank
- Water Tank Capacity: 90 gallons in (2) 45 gallon tanks
- 24 breaker 12V/DC Paneltronics
- 110V/AC 30 amp Paneltronics
- Heart 2000 watt inverter- 100 amp battery charger with fused service
- Dual Blue Sea battery inverter switch
- Marinco 110V/AC 30 amp dockside plug with second TV/telephone plug
- 110 V Galvanic isolator
- Balmar 100 amp alternator, ARS III regulator
- Batteries: (4) 6 V/DC in two banks
- Blue Sea battery switch
- (2) Kyocera 80 watt solar panels on arch
- Rutland 913 wind generator
- 25 amp solar/wind controller with Blue Seas volt meter
MAST & RIGGING:
- B & G wind
- B & G Quad speed, depth and temp
- B & G autopilot
- Back up Sharp auto pilot
- Ritchie Globemaster pedestal mounted compass
- Foruno 841 LCD 4 kw radar
- Foruno GPS-30 with DGPS upgrade
- All instruments, radar and auto pilot interfaced using NEMA protocol
- ICOM IC 710 SSB with AT 130 backstay antenna
- Standard Intrepid with RAM mike VHF, Gantz 3 db whip antenna mounted on masthead
- Standard Eclipse VHF with Shakespeare 8 db antenna mounted on arch
- Stereo with auxiliary output and remote control and (2) Bose speakers
- 50' single spreader cutter rig
- Schaefer 3000 roller furling
- Harken Big Boat main sheet traveler system
- Forespar Whisker pole and mast mounted sail track
- 2 Harken 48-ST primary winches
- Sails from Schattauer loft: 95% genoa (497 sq ft) staysail and mainsail with covers
- 60 lb. CQR plow anchor
- 66 lb. claw anchor
LOCATION: Yacht Haven Marina in Wilmington, CA
- Solar arch
- Sigmar 180 diesel/kerosene heater with 5.5 gallon tank
- Red Dot 18,000 BTU engine heater mounted below companionway ladder
PRICE: $ 64,500
CONTACT: Gavin Green - Cell Phone: 702-239-3310
Back To Boats For Sale
Back To Home Port